Monday, December 5, 2011

TBR: To Be Read

Deniz, over at The Girdle of Melian, has posted pictures of her TBR (To Be Read) piles and it inspired me to do the same. Here are my piles. A few books in each picture I have read, but those are extra copies I bought with the intention of [one day] re-reading.
The Xerox box is full of books, too.

The Gabaldon books are extras for loaning to friends.

Disregard "linger", I read it this summer.


I've already read Lover Unleashed, too.

The bottom shelf has been read, plus it holds my blank journals.

A table in my bedroom.

The drawer in the table (above)

The white box is full, too...


Oops. I forgot about this drawer-full...



8 comments:

S.P. Bowers said...

Man, I just have a tBR list. It's six pages long. I don't generally buy books unless I've already read them or the author so I know I will want to keep and re-read them. My hold list at the library can sometimes be long.

Aven said...

I have a list, too, Sarah *g*
Most of these books came from Costco (wholesale prices ;) ) and/or McKay's Used Bookstore.

Jill W. said...

Damn, Aven! If I had the space mine might be that bad -- I'm confined to a single 2-shelf bookcase thanks to uni, though come to think of it, I have books in my dresser drawers, too...LOL

Well you won't ever be able to say you have nothing to do...[g]

Aven said...

LOL, Jill. Pictures 3-5 are one shelf of my Big Bookshelf. Each shelf is two rows deep. What can I say? I'm a book whore *g*

SheilaH said...

Aven,
That's quite a collection. And I don't want to add to your TBR pile but, there's a third book in Phillippa Gregory's War of the Roses. It's called Lady of the Rivers and is about Elizabeth Woodville's mother. I got it from the library and it's pretty good. Her mother was more interesting than Henry VII.
But you know, no pressure
Sheila

Aven said...

Hey Sheila,
I have that one. It's in the first picture (only the spine isn't facing out) just above the paperback of ECHO *g*

Zan Marie said...

Aven, I'd have to take shots of my Kindle catalog and it goes for pages and pages and... ; )
I just added 3 freebies today. LOL!

Deniz Bevan said...

Love it! Let me know what you think of the Pamuk and the Steve Martin (I liked it, the rest of my book club hated it).
I love how you specify that you've already read the DGs :-)