Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NaNo update

Day three of NaNoWriMo:  I'm still alive.   I'm gonna try to get a few more words down before bed, but right now my word count is at 5,063.  I'm just gonna copy & paste my previous post from the Compuserve Forum's NaNo thread and get back to writing.....


Posted earlier this evening:  "Tuesday, I had all three kids at home since school was out for parent teacher conferences, and my husband was in his classes for the majority of the day, but I still logged in a little over 1800 words.
Went to bed last night at 11pm, husband snoring. Moved to couch, where husband woke me up at 3:30 am not believing my line about his snoring, lol. Had the alarm set on my phone for 5am, but the 2 y/o woke up just before it went off.
Got her back to sleep.
Started coffee [twice, after forgetting to add the water to the reservoir] and got 382 words before I had to take the oldest to school and head into work on my day off for a research study proposal meeting [which ended up lasting three hours]. I'm sitting on 1690 for today, most of that was done between 12 noon and 5pm [with a little arguing over "not fair" amounts of homework and two toddlers fighting over a yo-yo].
Maybe tonight I'll get a little sleep before the alarm goes off in the morning."

No comments: